crafting your personal mythology
A weekend of high-concept editorial storytelling for visionaries and iconoclasts in your sacred space, creative studio, photography studio and/or scouted location.
You are a professional creative, healer, entrepreneur, activist, or counter cultural worker who is ready to tell your story -- and of not just where you are now, but where you came from and where you are going.
The photographic approach in this session is to craft (or re-construct) personal mythology, developing an entire visual language and vocabulary. We will establish your personal mythology through talismans and symbols, personal possessions, cultural references, and the elements of design as they stand on their own and as they adorn your body and environment. Portraiture, still life, flat lay and landscape photography are included as they fit within your message and story.
Crafting Your Personal Mythology is an invitation into the soul of your inner-most landscapes and rally cry.
- Creation of Visual Inspiration board + 2 hours of pre-session style assessment, development and creative brainstorming. This is when we discuss the mood of your images, consider the inclusion of props, and choose the garments to bring to and/or source for your shoot,
- Followed by a custom list of what to pack and how to prepare on the day of the shoot, sent to you prior to our session.
- A blessing ceremony to enter into the sacred space of collaboration.
- Styling and fitting with a stylist in the morning followed by a light lunch.
- Hair and Makeup by a hairstylist and makeup artist.
- 4 hrs of on-site portraiture in your home, studio and/or a rented studio location.
- Drinks (water, wine, champagne) and gourmet nibbles provided. *Please inform of any food allergies before our session.
- Delivery of 10-20 final photographs in high resolution JPEG format.
- Delivery of one 11 x 14" print of choice.
- For an additional fee, client can have print(s) custom framed.
- CRAFTING YOUR PERSONAL MYTHOLOGY starts at $4200.
- All additional on-site portraiture hours scheduled are $150 per hour.
- A travel fee will be added for sessions outside of a two hour transportation window from Denver, New York and any major city where photographic sessions are being offered.
-Booking for September 2017.
*All prices are in USD