SHIFTING THE NARRATIVE
An intimate day of portrait and documentary photography in your sacred space and/or creative studio, or a scouted location.
You are a professional creative, healer, entrepreneur, or counter-cultural worker who is ready to more fully show up as yourself in your business, tell your own story and emerge from the societal molds that have been placed upon you.
The photographic approach in this session is to capture the magical period of transition between deep metamorphosis and the unveiling of a new self, the last unraveling of a last chapter’s threads and the weaving of new ones into your life’s web. If you have been on a deep and full journey of personal discovery, Shifting the Narrative highlights the inner strength, wisdom and personal power gained in the process. This is where we document the very beginnings of a new self firmly rooted in it’s sovereignty and skill.
When we shift the narrative we make the choice to be more conscious, present and deliberate about the way we present ourselves.
- Creation of Visual Inspiration board + 60min of pre-session style development and creative brainstorming. This is when we discuss the mood of your images and choose the garments to bring to your shoot,
- Followed by a custom list of what to pack and how to prepare on the day of the shoot, sent to you prior to our session.
- A blessing ceremony to enter into the sacred space of collaboration.
- 3hrs of on-site portraiture in your home, studio and/or a rented studio location to be discussed and determined during our pre-session development meeting.
- Drinks (water, wine, champagne) and gourmet nibbles provided. *Please inform of any food allergies before our session.
- Delivery of 7-15 final photographs in high resolution JPEG format.
-SHIFTING THE NARRATIVE starts at $1500.
- All additional on-site portraiture hours scheduled are $150 per hour.
- A travel fee will be added for sessions outside of a two hour transportation window from Denver, New York and any major city where photographic sessions are being offered.
-The hiring of on-site hair and make-up is highly recommended.
-Booking for June 2017.
*All prices are in USD